Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Dress Love




This super-structured white dress that I picked up in Zara the other day is totally my new super-hero. It works for work and play, can go from day to night and just made my legs look super-long (helped off course by these new Jeffrey Campell boots I just could not resist!). Away at my work seminar - which was amazing, especially the SPA treatments - I got to wear the above cannot-now-live-without-it for the first time - and LOVED it. It is super similar to a dress from COS I tried on in Dublin a couple of weeks ago, but that they did not have in my size. So imagine my joy when I found this one in Zara - is it any wonder it is my go-to store for just about every event and situation?!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this one looks really awsome and perfect for the working mommys, i live in a hot country and it looks great for hot weather too so i think its perfect =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, it would totally work in hot weather too! I plan to wear mine a lot over the summer! I LOVE Zara, they always come up with stuff I want to wear and are not expensive either, so perfect :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...