Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Spot Of Shopping...





... followed by a well-deserved rest at Starbucks just made for the perfect Saturday for Mummy and Nahla yesterday! Oh, and as for the rocky road cake pop; OH MY GOD; where have you been all my life?! Plus; to make the day even better, this fashion obsessed Mama discovered two new labels (and not too expensive either!) that is going to revolutionize her day-to-day wardrobe! Meet COS and Selected Femme; my new super-heros! And I just KNOW they are going to get on SO WELL with Zara, Designers Remix Collection, By Marlene Birger, Baum und Pferdgarten and Massimo Dutti - who all also live in my wardrobe! In fact 95 % of my wardrobe consists of these labels! And my two new finds with their smart yet relaxed cut, easy-to-match color palate and overall yumminess (think a less pricey Acne and Bruuns Bazaar!) will just fit in as if it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! I love when that happens!

I am so picky when it comes to shopping in terms of what I wear, what I know I look good in and most importantly, what goes with stuff I already have, so to find two whole collections of stuff that fits all the categories is nothing short of amazing. Needless to say some stuff was bought... Oh, joy, my fashion loving heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...