Monday, March 21, 2011

If You Haven't Yet Discovered Sweet Paul..





... prepare to be blown away by beautiful pictures, yummier than yummy recipes and just a general fabulousness you haven't really found anywhere else. And the cool part? This clever food stylist/foodie/editorial genius is Norwegian - although currently living in and working from NYC. But still. Seriously if you need some kitchen inspiration, ideas for the most perfect of parties, sweet cucake ideas, anything; check out Sweet Paul magazine!

Note: Prepare to fall into the addiction category. I simply cannot tear myself away and find myself daydreaming about when I finally have my big kitchen, all the parties I am going to throw, cupcakes I am going to bake, cocktails I am going to mix, you get the drift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...