Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bakerella, Cake Pops And New Domestic Goddess Ambitions





I have a new obsession. Girl crush. Life crush. Call it whatever. But I have fallen head over (fabulous) heels for the AMAZING Bakerella.

And when you get to know Bakerella - seriously, you are going to HEART her - you will realize she has an obsession with cake pops. Cake pops, you say? Yup. Cakes. On a stick. Cake pops. GENIUS.

Having been served a yummy cupcake pop at the press opening of the new H&M Home store yesterday (oh, and a goodie bag with a fab new linen duvet cover!), I officially became obsessed with cake pops. And have now decided that it is about time I tried making my own.

And ta-da; these easter bunny pops are just too cute to resist. And will have to be attempted. I know Easter, being super late this year, is still a while off, but sure I am assuming that it might take a few rounds to perfect these, so there is no harm in starting what is bound to become a series of trials and errors.

Click on the link for Bakerella's instructions and get cake popping! (NOTE: Prepare for addiction!)

2 comments:

  1. they're dead easy T, I've made tons for birthdays and such, in amazingly varied designs, they are so cool R x

    ReplyDelete
  2. R, you are my new girl crush! domestic goddess, yummy mummy; you have it nailed! :) we are in ireland now! wont make it up to drogheda this time, flying home sun morning, but will be up in april! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...