Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skin Food




Summer time = hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. My skin - which is constantly being put through its paces on A LOT of flights - needs a little TLC to stay glowing and fabulous. And I have found the recipe that works for me. LOTS of water - I HEART the ones with added vitamins for a little goodiness in a bottle. Nourishing face oils, preferably from Darphin or Decleor. And AN INSANE AMOUNT of supplements. Vitamin e? Check. Omega 3, 6 and 9? Check. Starflower oil? Check. Magnesium? Check? Multi-vitamins for women? Check. Antioxidant super pills from The Organic Pharmacy? Check again. And as for sunscreen? NEVER EVER am I without at least factor 50! Did anyone say attack is the best form of defence?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...