Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


Beautiful mama! Look at the always stunning Jessica Alba gracing the latest cover of Latina magazine! Talk about pregnancy becomes her! The expectant mama opens up about pregnancy, career, and the possibility of baby #3! Go Jessica!


The 30-year old actress, who will be welcoming her second child with husband Cash Warren in a few short weeks, reveals how much less stressful pregnancy is this time: “The first time around, every moment was so new and terrifying and now I know what to expect. It’s like ‘It’s fine, I’ve been there before.’ With Honor, I was constantly asking myself ‘Is she moving? Is her heart beating?’ I’d worry about everything, and with this baby I don’t have the same anxieties.” Yeah, words like that make me LONG to be pregnant with my very own no. 2!

On the possibility of a third baby, Jessica explains: “I just have to feel it out. See how my 30s treat me. I just try to live in the moment.” I bet there will be an Warren baby no. 3! Or four, even. And with babies that cute, why wouldn't she?!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...