Friday, July 8, 2011

Macaroons...



... I have never really had the guts to try making myself. I mean; they just look so.. high maintenance. All hard on the outside, chewy in the middle, I feel like if I attempted them, I would more than likely set myself out to fail. Miserably.

But, much as I have feared making these little in-cakes, I do enjoy eating them. Buying them in lovely little pastel-hued shops. Marvelling at the vast array of colors and flavors. And so now I have decided it is about time I had a go at actually creating once myself.

This recipe looks harmless enough, no? Even for a baking novice like myself? And the fact that it is Friday, meaning two whole days to fill with whatever we please, this Mummy has decided that tomorrow is macaroon day. For sure. And to make sure I don't chicken out, I will invite some girlies over to taste - meaning I will actually have to produce them. Watch this space!

(Images via Pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...