Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back To My Current Obsession..





... with all things wedding-y. I so HEART these stunning images I am practically salivating. There are a few things I am certain of when it comes to my some-day-in-the-hopefully-not-to-distant-future wedding:

1. I want it to be somewhere impossibly romantic. As someone who has no emotional connections to the whole "I have to get married in my home town" crap, the world is my oyster. Hello, why pick boring old Norway when the world is full of beaches, castles, hilltop villas, sexy hotels and far-flung fabulousness?!

2. I want - I NEED - a veil just like Ms. Moss'. Truly heartstoppingly beautiful.

3. I have to sneak in some sequins. Somewhere. Oh, and something blue. And old. And borrowed. OK, maybe a little bit of tradition after all!

4. Vintage-y details. Just a little. Just enough to make it really old worldy and romantic. And stunning. And memorable.

Wedding obsessed? Me?

(Images via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...