Saturday, July 9, 2011

London, Baby!




Guess who is THOROUGHLY looking forward to a romantic, hectic, fabulous break in London with BF in exactly 3 weeks from today?! Yeah! 3 whole days with just each other, with Princess off having fun with her doting grandparents, I can simply not wait (Although I know already I'll miss her like crazy too - that's motherhood for you!) But the joys of busy bustling London (I haven't been since November 2009!), hotel breakfasts in bed, long lazy lunches, some serious AMAZING shopping and just fun, fun, fun! I love that I have been to London so many times before that I don't feel like I have to do the tourist stuff, and we can just go straight to the actually just enjoying the city! My poor Mastercard; prepare yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...