Monday, July 4, 2011

Is It Just Me...


... or is EVERYBODY getting married lately?? Seriously, it is as if the whole world has been bitten by the wedding bug, and we keep being bombarded by images of sobbing brides (well, I suppose I might cry too if my brand new husband was in the midst of ANOTHER paternity scandal!), veils so beautiful it made me have a little oh-my-God fashion moment (yes, Kate, I am talking about yours!), romantic churches, far-flung honeymoons, adoring husbands, stunning brides, floral decorations, Martha Stewart Wedding and on and on and on it goes... Funny, while I may not have been ready to get married when the opportunity presented itself (LONG story!) before, I now feel strangely grown up and in love and commited and, well, a little more ready. Maybe babies will do that to a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...