Monday, July 11, 2011

Family Photos





It just crossed my mind the other day that I would really love to get some proper family photos taken. We've had professional photos of Nahla taken on a couple of occasions, and they are truly stunning. Plus I had pictures taken when I was approaching 8 months pregant too. But what I would love are some lovely sweet and intimate family photos of the three of us, as I just know it would be the sweetes way to decorate the walls of our house!

The problem is trying to decide on the look of them, and which photographer to go with! I am not a fan of those "let's all just stand there and look into the camera and smile" ones, as I think they tend to not only look really akward and unnatural, but are also a lot less intimate and filled with love than ones where you more get the sense of people interacting. I LOVE these ones I found here, and think I'll definitively bring them along to show the photographer of what I have in mind. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...