Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trendy Travel Tot



Little Mason Dash Disick looked cooler than cool when snapped in LAX airport en route to Australia with his family. Mum Kourtney and auntie Kim were both spotted toting the 1-year old, who looked dapper in his striped breton top. Baby daddy Scott Disick and super-mam/manager/Kardashian matriarch Kim were also there.

It looks like being around cute Mason may have made Kim somewhat broody as well, stating in an interview lately:

"When the time is right I would love to be a mother. Not anytime soon. But I never know what the future holds." Nwahh!

(Photo Credit from here)

2 comments:

  1. They are on their way here down under? cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I wish I was too - sun, sand and Sydney would do it for me! Although, you guys are heading into winter now, no? :) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...