Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


They cut a pretty picture, model mama Alessandra Ambrosio and her 2-year-old daughter Anja Louise when they were snapped leaving Hollywood steakhouse BOA last night. The mother daughter duo was accompanied by dad Jamie Mazu.

How cute does Anja look in her little well-matched outfit?! HEART. And mama Alessandra's hot pink dress was worthy of some serious style crushing too.

The gorgeous Victoria's Secret model recently talked about being a mom, saying, "Motherhood changed my life in that everything I do I think about my daughter. I got to work and when I have a pause I just think about my daughter and what she's doing. I just give more time to be with her and take care of myself to be able to take good care of her." Well said, Alessandra!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...