Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


She is one hot mommy, newlywed Reese Witherspoon, when she graces the cover of the May issue of Vogue magazine. The movie star mama, whose kids are growing up quickly, Ava is 11 and Deacon is 7, says she's still surprised by motherhood.

"I know it’s corny, but being a parent to me is such a great privilege; that I get to chaperone these beautiful little souls through life. They astound me with their knowledge and their humor. Parenthood is not at all what I expected it to be. I thought you make little people in your image. But they are just nothing like me or their father [her ex-husband, Ryan Phillippe]. They are their own individuals.”

The Legally Blonde alumn, who recently celebrated her 35th birthday, also speaks of how the age is somewhat of a milestone to her.

"I think 35 for a woman is a big thing," she explains, though she adds that she doesn't wish she were younger. "I remember when I was a little girl looking up at my mother at 35 doing her hair in the mirror, and I thought, my mother has never been more beautiful. She had years of wisdom you can’t erase. And now I feel the same way when I look in the mirror. You can’t pretend you are an ingenue. You can’t pretend you are wide-eyed and innocent. It’s on your face! It’s in your body. It’s in your voice."

In fairness, Reese, you are one hot stunning yummy mama, so here's to 35 being the new 25; only even better!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...