Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh, The Fabulousness...


How stylish and yummy does Nicole and her too-cute-for-words tots look when snapped out and about in sunny L.A?! Harlow, 3, and Sparrow, 1, are getting so big!

Harlow looked supersweet in a colorful dress while Sparrow looked just like his daddy, rocker Joel Madden, in a sleeveless tee with jeans and a rocker bandana in his rear left pocket. Too cool!

The kiddos were also sporting fake tattoos. And while both Nicole and Joel are inked, the fashion designer mom has admitted she would be "heartbroken" if their two kids decided to join in the body art craze. "To be honest, I would be heartbroken, but what can I say? I would say wait until you're 18, that's what I would say."

I know how she feels, for sure. While I may have a little black celtic circle inked on my hipbone, the result of a wet night on the town on my first visit to Ireland all those years ago, I think I would be heartbroken too if my little angel came home with a tatoo. And it would be an understatement to say BF would be outraged - he HATES tattoos, in every shape and form - and would no doubt blame me and my bad influence if his little Princess arrived home with one!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...