Friday, July 30, 2010

One Step At A Time






This upcoming baby shower is SLOWLY but surely taking shape. It is a lucky break being home in my parents so that I have some free time to organize e-mails, invitations, menus, party favors, gifts etc., etc., etc. But this evening I was at least able to get the e-mails out, so now I am just waiting for replies with more postal details, so that I can send out the official invitations. In the mean-time, I think I have the theme planned- cupcakes; sugar and spice and all things nice- which make menu planning that tad easier. T was told she is more than likely having a girl, so hence the slightly girly theme. And just for the sake of it; I'll throw in some Tiffany blue in the color scheme just to cover myself in case princess turns out to be a little prince!


(Photo Credit from here, here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...