Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fashion Love





Autumn is my favorite fashion season by far. And before you remind me; I know it is still July and the weather is roasting hot and all that, but still; a girl's gotta plan! Maybe it is the subtle change of weather when summer slowly turns into fall, that crisp chill in the air, the shift from breezy summery dresses to crisp new coats, sexy boots, cosy knits and to-die-for scarves, gloves and other must-have-autumn essentials. And while I am still trying to plan my must-have buys for the season ahead, I know without a doubt that one of the people I will totally be channeling- this despite the fact that I can't stand the girl, but HEART her fashion sense- is Olivia Palermo. Polished, on-trend and great at mixing designer with high-street, this girl knows a thing or ten about fashion!


(Images from here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...