Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sweden, Here We Come!




Busy morning! As pumpkin and I was only meant to go to Sweden on Monday, I figured sure I had all evening today to pack and get organized. But- due to a small change in plans- we are heading off in a couple of hours instead! So while Nahla naps happily in her pram in the hallway, Mummy is running around like a lunatic trying to make sure we have everything we may possibly need for the 4 hour train journey! Never mind what may be needing once we get there, that can always be bought there- it is the journey that is crucial! But I think we have it sorted. Milk? Check. Toys. Alot of toys? Check. Watermelon, apples and bananas- AND the Baby Safe Feeder? Check. Wipes, diapers and more wipes? Yup, done. A magazine for Mummy- that she probably won't have time to read? Sure. I think we are good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...