Friday, July 2, 2010

Suffering From The Same Addiction...




I guess it is needless to say that I was pretty excited when learning that one of my all-time fashion crushes, Rachel Zoe, is now going to be designing her very own line. The first ever Rachel Zoe Collection, will- according to Womens Wear Daily- be "a lifestyle brand. contemporary accessories, shoes and apparel, for now, with the possibility of home down the line, that will launch in better department stores in the US, specialty stores and e-commerce worldwide for fall 2011." Seriously. Can. Not. Wait.

And it's not only Zoe's sense of fashion that makes me go bananas. I also HEART her Starbucks addiction. So very me. I die!


(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...