Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Potty Training?





I know my munchkin is only 7 months old, but Bestemor (my mum) thought it would be a great idea to buy Nahla a potty- just so she could start getting used to sitting on it. So that when we start the ACTUAL potty-training, she won't be to terrified of this new "thing" that she won't even attempt to sit on it- to get business done. So anyway, the nice shiny red Babybjörn potty is currently sitting on our bathroom floor, and Nahla is VERY interested in it. So this morning, as she was crawling around on the bathroom floor while I was doing my make-up, she decided that today was the day when she would explore her new "toy"! And as you can see, my little dare-devil is not afraid at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...