Saturday, July 3, 2010

Watermelon Munchkin




It totally warms my heart every time Nahla gets a taste for something new- and something healthy at that. Today we started using our Baby Safe Feeder, this incredibly clever little gadget- that I honestly have had for ages but that I had completely forgotten that I owned- which makes your baby able to enjoy lots of different fruits and vegetables without the risk of them choking on chunks. Perfect for me who tends to be terrified of the choking thing- so much so that I am dreading the introduction of lumpy food into her diet!

Anyway, back to the Safe Feeder- which I would say is a total must-buy for your baby. As I needed some time to pack for our trip to Sweden in the morning- and at that needed something that could distract my little cupcake for a while- I dug out this nifty little thing and filled it with yummy juicy watermelon. And boy did she love it! She sucked and chewed and slobbered the whole thing up, until there was nothing left in the little net-bag at all! So smart! I think I will bring it with us tomorrow, as 3+ hours on the train to Ă–resund could require some v. clever distraction moves indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...