Thursday, February 2, 2012

Today's Yummy Mummy (To Be) Style Crush



Talk about baby glow! Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio was all smiles and bump as she was snapped doing her grocery shopping at the Brentwood Market in California yesterday. How gorgeous is her floral maxi skirt, by the way??

Alessandra - who is currently five months pregnant with baby no. 2 - is already mama to gorgeous Anja, 2, with fiancé Jamie Mazur.

The model mama recently revealed that she stomped the catwalk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show back in November even though she had already begun to gain some baby weight.

“When I first found out I was pregnant I thought, ‘Oh my gosh I don't think I'm going to be able to walk on the show.’ I didn't tell anybody so no one knew at the show that I was pregnant. A week before, I told my booker I don't think I'm going to be able to fit into the clothes because I gained a few pounds already, but we were just quiet.”

Model mama is right!

(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...