Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fashion Week Mama



It is not all about Victoria Beckham and her little Harper this New York Fashion Week. Mega-stylist-to-the-stars and very yummy mama Rachel Zoe has also been spotted toting her tot around (fashion) town over the last few days.

Zoe and her 11-month-old son Skyler are in town to present her fall/winter 2012 collection, and the busy mama recently talked to the New York Times about how motherhood has changed the way she runs her businesses. And how she brings Skyler everywhere.

"I’m lucky enough to have my name on the door of my business, so that I can bring Skyler with me everywhere. He’s been to Paris. I can’t get through a day without him. He’s my only addiction thus far. I’m too much of a control freak to be addicted to anything else. But, yes, there is a meltdown now and then."

All hail to working mamas, it IS possible to have it all!


(Photo Credit from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...