Monday, February 6, 2012

Looks I Am Planning To Rock This Spring


Black on black. So totally chic. And very Italian. It reminds me of being in Milan, where everyone, young and old, looked like they had walked right off the catwalk. Black is just never wrong.


Peppermint colors. SO S/S 2012. I love the jeans in this super-fresh hue, but I might pair it with navy or black on top. Maybe...


Big wooden bangles. All you need is one of two, and it just tops up your outfit perfectly.


Gold and metallic nail varnishes. On short nails. So so chic.

I know I am harping on about spring and new additions for my wardrobe in anticipation of summer, but I am in Norway, pretty much confined to being inside as it currently is - 23 c outside. Yeah, that's right. You'd be dreaming of spring too.

(Images from Pinterest.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...