Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's February...


... and Valentine's Day is only a few days away. I am half planning to organize a hot night away for BF and myself - as I think every parent deserve that every now and again - and certainly on the most romantic night of the year. And as of yet I am considering the following:


The awesome Bellinter House, simply for the dark, moody and super-sexy factor. I can just picture us snuggled up in one of those grand rooms, sipping some Bollinger... Or...


... the very gorgeous Ten Square Hotel in Belfast. Granted it is a little further away (although only a couple of hour's drive up the motorway), but I have stayed there with work (a total fun press trip where the point was to review Belfast as a city to spend your bachelorette weekend in - I am talking underground salsa clubs, lots of bubbly, fun shopping trips and being pampered from one end of the trip to the other thanks to some sweet PR woman!) and know it is total luxury. Plus it would mean a fun filled night out in Belfast city AND a little hike around the shops before we hit the road back to Dublin again the next day...

Now; decisions, decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...