Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush





Gwyneth. That girl is one hot mama. The actress/yummy mama/cookbook writer is rocking the house in the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar, and this is some of the stuff the mega-mama had to say:


On aging: “I’ll take my wrinkles. I don’t like the Botox thing.”

On her diet: When she’s not detoxing, “I eat whatever I want. I like bread and cheese and wine, and that makes my life fun and enjoyable.”

On Goop: “Everything I’ve done has been completely organic, and that’s why the brand is a strong brand, because there is no ulterior motive behind it.”

On her husband, Chris Martin: “He’s very communicative, which is rare for a British man. If I’m in L.A. for three days working, then my husband does the school run; it’s always one of us.”

Gwynteh, flying the flag for yummy, working and fabulous mamas! You go girl!

(Pictures from Harper's Bazar)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...