Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


Love them or hate them, but there is no denying that the Kardashians are EVERYWHERE at the moment. While in Ireland last week I got sucked into a KUWTK (that's Keeping Up With The Kardashians for those not in the know!) marathon on E! and BF almost went nuts- he definitively belongs to the HATE THEM category. I am more on the fence- I find the fashion and family feuds quite entertaining I have to admit, + the fact that Kortney just had a baby boy, only a couple of weeks older than my little Nahla, makes for some interesting watching. And I mean, when you anyway have to sit still and breastfeed; surely there is nothing better to rest your eyes on than some E! Entertainment.

In this picture Kortney, Scott and cutie baby Mason are off to Florida- for the opening of the Miami branch of Kortney and Kloe's clothing store Dash. Loving her laid back airport look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...