Saturday, March 6, 2010

Playmat Princess



As I am currently sitting on my sofa, enjoying both a lovely cup of green tea and the fact that it is Saturday morning, I have to admit I love the fact that Nahla is getting that big that she now enjoys playing on her playmat. The first 6-7 weeks after she was born, when she was too young to have any idea what her playmat was about, and the days and nights passed in a blur of feeds and naps and carrying, were by far the hardest I think. Now every day seem to get easier; she can entertain herself a little bit while I get to enjoy a bowl of porridge, a shower or the joy of painting my nails. Life seems to fall into more of a routine, things get easier to plan, we are finding our way, my little cupcake and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...