Monday, March 22, 2010

3 Month Check-Up AND First Set of Shots!



Big day for little princess. After a long walk- fueled by no less than two take-away lattes- Nahla and I made our way to the health station where she was due to have her 3 month check-up and her first set of shots! Now; as my little girl was oblivious to this fact, it was Mummy that did all the worrying. "Will she cry?" "Will I?" "Will it hurt?" "Will she run a fever from it later?" My questions were many, I practically bombarded the poor nurse! Nahla on the other hand was as cool as a cucumber! not only did she totally charm the nurse with her many smiles and giggles and goo-goo's and ga-ga's, but she was also a tough cookie when it came to actually getting the shots- one in each little deliciously chubby leg! A little whimper and she was fine again! Mummy, on the other hand took longer to recover from the trauma and needed a third latte upon leaving the nurse's office! And so now we are back home and I am still waiting for what I was warned could be a long evening of fever and crying. but so far she is her happy little self. Be still my proud and happy little Mummy heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...