Monday, March 15, 2010

Dear J.Crew people...





Ever since I set foot in the US the first time, a good eight years ago at this stage, I have LOVED J. Crew. Loved, loved, loved them. Especially their spring/summer collections. And this year is no different. Seriously, it is as if the designers have rooted around in my head and managed to find out EXACTLY what I want to look and dress like this season! I mean, means permitting; I could have ordered the entire online catalogue, but as that is not quite within reach, I would settle for these pieces; the prefect new additions to my wardrobe. I could then mix and match them with items I already have and voila; the ultimate spring/summer capsule wardrobe for a busy mummy on-the-go. The only problem? J.Crew don't ship to Europe! Argh! And it just seems like going to a whole lot of trouble ordering to my friends house in Boston and having her re-send them to me. I mean, I probably will end up having to do just that, but would it not just be so much easier if they just started shipping their fabulous goods to us deserving folks here across the pond?? So there you go, Mr.Crew, whoever you are, us Europeans are more fashion-aware than most, so please please make my wish come true and change your shipping policies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...