Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vogue Enfants







I always always pick up local magazines when I am abroad. It is so exciting to see different editorials, different styles of layout and different styles - even though I cannot really read the actual magazine. This is especially the case whenever I am in France, a country so stylish kids even have their own version of Vogue! Seriously, I am not kidding.

Vogue Enfants comes as a supplement with "adult" Vogue every now and again, and may I just say: OH MY GOD. WERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY MUMMY LIFE?!

Gorgeous, gorgeous children's fashion, and so very very french it made my fashion-loving heart skip a beat. All stylish and elegant and amazing, not a Hello Kitty or Other-Cartoon-Decor-Elements-I-Hate in sight. None. Amazing.

Muted, sweet, beautiful. Fabrics and tailoring so esquisite and elegant it will bring a tear to your eye. There is a reason the French are so good at what they do!

And I know for sure where I will turn for fashion inspiration for my very own little munchkin! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...