Thursday, September 22, 2011

Try This. Seriously. Y.U.M.


Frozen Mocha Hot Chocolates

This is yet another recipe I came across on the AMAZING Pinterest (I am not kidding; I am going to end up in Pinterest Anonymous!), and this one, trust me, will rock your world. Frozen hot chocolate, you say? Oh my sweet Lord; yes! Just try - you will forever thank me!


Ingredients:

1 banana, frozen

3/4 cup milk

1 tbsp hot chocolate mix (I used Green & Black's organic cocoa)

1 tsp instant espresso powder

chocolate syrup for serving

Directions:

Place all ingredients (except for chocolate syrup) in blender. Process until smooth. Place in a glass and drizzle with chocolate syrup. And add a straw - it just makes it even sweeter! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...