Monday, September 19, 2011

Alexa Chung




I must admit I have never really been a fan of Ms. Chung and her style, she always just seemed that bit too, well, edgy, for my liking. My housemate Kim (oh, how I miss her since she upped and moved to Toronto a few months back!) who I shared the cutest little house in Dublin with, loved Alexa. Oh, the memories. Of girly nights with wine and TV (we shared a deep LOVE of The Rachel Zoe Project, The Hills, The City - it was the most girly bliss ever in that house, and hours were spent discussing Olivia Palermo's wardrobe and who dressed better; Lauren or Audrina...)

Seriously, everyone should have a year like that. Kim and I both worked at the same magazine house in Dublin, and after work our evenings consisted of blissfully running between press events, free dinners and other fashion'y evenings out. Or, for that matter and equally lovely, evenings in with M&S quiche, cheap wine and some (free in the latest goodie-bag) facemasks on. It was total bliss - and utter fun!

Anyway, I am loosing myself in memories here. My point in that I quite like this editorial with Alexa Chung from the October edition of Harper's Bazaar. Far from looking too edgy, the fashion muse looks fresh, cute and totally style-crush worthy! So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...