Saturday, September 24, 2011

Christmas...


.... is still 3 months away, but that doesn't stop me starting to plan this AMAZING season already. As BF and myself are spending our very first Christmas in our own house this year (my parents are coming too, which I am sooo happy about!), and I am actually, despite so many years in the country, going to spend my very first Christmas in Ireland, you can imagine the level of excitement! This centre piece caught my eye and I think it would make for a pretty perfect Christmas Eve dinner table decor. I LOVE not being too traditional, so little red santa's are totally out in our house. I have still to decide on this year's color theme, but I am feeling very pink. Or gold. Or, hmmm... Inspiration, come hither!

(image from here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...