Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dipping In...


... to my treasure chest of press freebies is always tons of fun. Seriously, when I worked for both a women's glossy as well as a bridal magazine in Dublin, I was so lucky (seriously, crazy lucky!) as to receive tons of press gifts on a regular basis. I mean; I never had to buy make-up or shampoo or body lotions as long as I worked there - it was pretty awesome in fact. So generous were the gifts that I still, in fact, have a whole box of stuff left. My latest trial-run are some products by skin care guru Ole Henrikesen. So far, so and so impressed. Maybe I need to give poor Ole a fighting chance and continue using the stuff foe another few days before I can expect miracles, but sure patience was never my virtue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...