Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fashion Moments...

Maybe it is my upcoming trip to Paris taking place in 5 days time, or maybe maybe it is just because autumn is my absolute favorite fashion season, who knows, but I have feel like I have totally rediscovered my love love love of all things fashion!


The stunning Nicole in an equally stunning headscarf. LOVE.


So perfect for the office; clean, classy and fabulous. LOVE.


Gold. So fabulous with beige and camel. LOVE.


Gorgeous knits, so cosy and stylish. LOVE.


The perfect takes-me-from-work-to-an-evening-out dress. LOVE.


Lanvin flats. There are no words. LOVE.

I feel like this will be the most fabulous autumn/winter in a long long time! Here's to fashion and all things fabulous!

(All images via Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...