Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


The yummy Kourtney Kardashian participated in one of her favorite pastimes over the weekend, hanging out with her very own little family. The reality star (31) and BF Scott Disick treated little Mason (1) to a walk and a spot of lunch in L.A. last Sunday. I cannot help but feel a little envious of what clearly looks like amazing weather. Snow; go AWAY! Oh, and I also realized when I spotted Kourtney in these snaps that I do definitively need a new pair of aviator shades for this summer!

(Photo Credit from here)

2 comments:

  1. I love her, when i saw this i thought need knee high boots for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny, we are coming into summer here in Europe and you are preparing for winter down under! :) I once spent the whole month of January in Sydney and I LOVED it! I swapped -15 c in Norway for summer and sunshine in OZ! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...