Friday, February 18, 2011

So Close, And Yet So Far


This morning, as I was changing Nahla out of her PJ's and into her outfit of the day (cutest little dress from GAP Baby teamed with a little cardigan I picked up in Paris back in June!), I got busy trying to multitask in the bathroom and let her toddle off for a bit while I was doing my make-up.
At one point she came back in, grabbed her potty and went back out. I found this a bit, well, suspicious and so I followed her into the kitchen. Where she plonked her potty down on the floor, crouched down NEXT TO IT, NOT ON IT and peed. A huge puddle. On my floors that I cleaned last thing before falling into bed last night. But in the end all I could do was laugh. Because in fairness; she DID come and get her potty. She understands the concept. All it needs now is some fine-tuning and we are there!

In the meantime, note to self: do not let toddler toddle off nappy-less and unsupervised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...