Sunday, February 27, 2011

Letters To Juliet Trailer


I saw this film last night and it left me in tears. I know, I know. 1. It is not new and I am sure lots of you have seen it already. And 2. It IS a total romantic cliche. But OH MY GOD. It was SO amazing. The love scenes. The scenery. Verona. Tuscany. LOVE.

I have been in Italy before on several occations. Have marvelled at Rome's stunning beauty and historical places. Shopped my heart out in Milan. Spent lazy sun soaked days on the island of Sardinia. But I have never seen Verona. Or Tuscany.

And so now I know where mine and BF's sping weekend away will go this year. And although he has been before (on some sort of football watching trip if I recall it correctly), he is just going to have to go again. This time with me. To celebrate love and romance and the beauty of Italy. Red wine. Pasta - carb heaven. Maybe a little shopping too. And lots and lots of AMORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...