Saturday, February 26, 2011

Light Up



Today we splurged on not just one, but two, lights. To defend my splurging I'll tell you this: I have wanted both these lamps for a REALLY long time. I need a desk light - and the Bestlite one is the best - and by far the best looking - one around. And as for the Kartell Bourgie plastic lamp; I just L.O.V.E. it. And know it will look AMAZING on a console table in our house. Maybe in the hallway. Or dining room. I am torn, but one thing I do know, it will cast a magical light wherever we put it and was an must-have in every way. Oh - or, if I get another one they would make PERFECT bedside lamps! Oh, or maybe the black ones - did I mention they come in black too?! Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...