Sunday, February 27, 2011

My New Triwa Watch...


(Model wearing Triwa watch!)



... looks PERFECT on my arm. I have never really been a fan of watches, always found them a bit, well, not nice, plus I seem to always walk around with my (previously)Blackberry/ (now) iPhone in my hand anyway, so telling time has never been as issue. But having spotted these incredibly cute watches I was sold. More decoration than function almost, it puts a little sparkle on my wrist - always a good thing. Oh - and the fact that Princess Madelaine of Sweden was spotted wearing a Triwa as well is kinda cool! I went for the grey one with a bit of pink and gold, but that is not to say I wasn't tempted by some of the other combinations too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...