Saturday, February 12, 2011

Drink Your Greens


I do, and it really helps keep my Mummy Energy Levels up (you know that extra little burst you need for when you are thinking finally, finally she is sitting quietly playing with her toys and then you discover she has managed to get her hands on the toilet brush and is walking around with it, dripping gross toilet water all over your freshly cleaned floors. I am not kidding, that actually happened today!)

Anyway, I am not going to lie, a mojito it ain't and it tastes a bit like what drinking the water in an aquarium would taste like, but mixed with crisp cold apple juice it works - just whisk it A LOT so that the lumps of powder dissolves! And trust me, once you have felt how good you feel - and seen how glowing it makes your skin, there is no turning back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...