Thursday, February 24, 2011

Right On Top Down Under






It is a while now since this Mummy holidayed her way through the land of down-under. But I remember a lot of it vividly. The amazing beauty of the east coast beaches. The stunning scenery of Sydney harbour. The night life in Melbourne's St. Kilda neighbourhood. The sunset over Palm Beach, famous for being the backdrop in Aussie soap Home and Away. The breathtaking Great Ocean Road between Melbourne and Adelaide.

But more than all this, I well and truly remember the AWSOME shopping there was to be found! Quirky little swimwear boutiques alongside mega-huge departement stores. Designerlabels and vintage, beach'y and formal. Fabulous homeware and furniture shops (so so hard to drag stuff home in a backpack, tough!).

And now, years after my Australian adventure (Note to self: Must try and organize holiday to OZ again ASAP!), I have fallen in love again. This time with the amazing Ubabub, who sells the most crazy cute nursery stuff. Those wallhangings just HAVE to come and pretty up Nahla's walls. And as for the Pod cot; Oh. My. God. Why, oh why did I not know of these guys before we got stuff for Nahla's nursery?! My only comfort? Sure, I plan to have more children! Now; shipping details.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...