Thursday, February 3, 2011

Separation Anxiety


I hope this is not a delayed reaction to me going back to work, but lately Nahla have started displaying a serious case of separation anxiety. This occurs when she watches In The Night Garden and it comes to the bit at the end where Igglepiggle sails off into the distance. My little muffin gets really really sad as she waves goodbye to the blue, eh, creature, and as soon as he disappears out if sight, big big tears are rolling down her face. Now; I don't know about you, but to me (and I am a tired hormonal mummy!) that tugs my heartstrings in all the right places. So now, we have to cut off the episode right before the end bit- and instead sing some happy songs about everyone just going to bed and how nobody sails off in their boat! Oh, this Mummy-hood learning curve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...