Friday, February 5, 2010

Today's Yummy Mummy Style Crush


In my quest for yummy mummy'ness I crave inspiration from other hot sexy mamas. And believe whole-heartedly that it is important to make both time for yourself and make sure you look in feel your best. Good for mummy = good for baby! Today's Yummy Mummy Award goes to Jessica Alba. Loving the way she manages to look trendy but totally casual when out and about with adorable little Honor! And I am a HUGE fan of the headband trend. So cool and v. Gossip Girl. When in the shops today (Kappahl), I picked up a couple of different ones. It's amazing how you can make an outfit more dressy just by adding a headpiece. And when you've got leaking boobs and spit-up on the rest of your wardrobe, it is always a pick-me-up that at least your head looks fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...