Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I HEART my Belly Bandit!



Ever since Nahla made the journey from inside my tummy to the outside world my once flat'ish belly has looked a little.. well, less flat I guess. No don't get me wrong; I NEVER had one of those girl six packs- and never want to for that matter, but my mid section was definitively more toned. And while I fully intend to get into my gym routine again now that the 6 week post-baby ban on physical exercise has been lifted- as well as take as many long walks with my little princess as possible, I must admit that the idea of a little help in getting my pre-baby body back sounds very tempting. And so enter the Belly Bandit!

Worn by all Hollywood Yummy Mummies; the Belly Bandit is an abdominal compression binder designed by some very savvy women to help you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth. Eh, off course I HAD TO HAVE ONE! And as if the flatter tummy thing wasn't enough to make me whip out the Mastercard, this wonderful device also helps breastfeeding mothers keep their posture while feeding, reducing the risk of neck and shoulder pain. Sold!

And now I am addicted. And will make sure all my new mummy friends know about this fabulous find! Seriously; my tummy is looking flatter already- and I have only worn mine for 2 days now! I went for the white with paisley pattern- even more fabulous than the original! Will post before and after pictures soon- watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...