Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snots!


It might not be the most famous of the milestones that are currently stacking up for my almost 6-weeks old little princess, but today I discovered she had her very first stuffy nose! Poor little thing! When I was feeding her and her nose was scrunched up into my boob, I could hear hear making little snoring-like sounds, and then when she let out one of her cute little mini-sneezes, lots of gunk came out! Our visitors last week were all suffering from colds, so that could be where it all started, but sure it could also have something to do with the extremely cold weather conditions. The temperature has been below -7 c since we arrived here in Finnsnes in the very north of Norway for our little holiday with my parents. Definitively weather for hot chocolate and days curled up in front of the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...