Saturday, February 6, 2010

Expensive Addiction



Ever since I clapped eyes on a Bugaboo stroller- back then I think it was the Frog- I KNEW without a doubt that the day I had my own bundle of joy, I wanted one. As far as prams and strollers are concerned, there is no comparison in terms of design, versatility and just plain cool'ness! Now this was a few years ago, long before I threw up a pill and fell pregnant and had my little princess. But none the less, the love affair with Bugaboo's had begun. So when my parents said they would like to buy us the baby's first pram, I knew what I wanted. For sure. So off to the shops we went. And we left 9400 Kroner poorer. Well, my mum, not me. But I was now the lucky owner of a black and grey Bugaboo Cameleon- the coolest looking thing ever. And as it stood in my hallway, I couldn't help but long for the day when I could take bump for a walk in his/her Bugaboo. Utter Yummy Mummy'ness!

And now- several walks and admiring glances later- I accidently fell in love with another member of the Bugaboo family. The Bee. Super-compact. Super-handy for travelling. And super-cool. Had. To. Have. One. And as we now knew fine well she was a little she, the red one seemed perfect. Less OTT than the pink- and perfect perfect perfect. And so now I am back to waiting. For the snow to melt away in the streets of Oslo, or for our upcoming trips to London, when princess and I can prance around with our beautiful Bee. Bugaboo Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...