Friday, February 26, 2010

Lazy Irish Days...





Last night Nahla and I touched down in Oslo after two lovely weeks in Dublin, where we spent time with BF/Daddy, visited friends and colleagues, went for walks, shopped, Starbucks'ed and relaxed. All in all the perfect little holiday. Minus the weather off course. I mean, I thought we escaped the freezing conditions in Norway for some nice spring'esque weather in Ireland, but we were a tad cheated. I mean; it snowed three times in the space of our two weeks there. Which on any given normal Irish winter NEVER happens. But weather aside, we totally enjoyed our vacations; Nahla's very first trip to her other homeland. My little half-Irish princess!

And BF's family fell head over heels in love with their brand new little relative. So hence Nahla was showered with presents. I mean it was nuts, I struggled to pack our bags for going home. And so now; coupled with all the stuff she has already gotten + stuff I bought while in a pregnant haze, the walls of our apartment are literally bulging outwards! We need a house now! Seriously. Can't wait till BF is finished his MA in Bristol and we can start house-hunting!

Anyway, we are off to enjoy some Saturday delights in Oslo now. My parents/ Nahla's grandparents are here for a visit, so we are going to enjoy lunch at Tullin's, Coffee ar Wayne's and a lovely walk in Frognerparken. Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...