Saturday, February 27, 2010

9 weeks today!



Today my little lioness is 9 whole weeks! In one way it seems like it was only yesterday the midwife placed that wet slippery little thing on my belly, but in other ways it seems she was here forever, the perfect little baby that made our lives so complete. She has turned my world upside down in every way, from how I now have gotten used to drinking my tea cold and no longer remember where I keep the hair-dryer it's that long since I used one, to the way she is always on my mind, to the extent I feel like I have left a vital part of myself at home if I go anywhere without her. A love so all-consuming I never knew it existed before she arrived. Happy 9 week B-Day my littlest love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...